Pump in/ Flow Sub
Pump in/ Flow Sub - RxxxFTxx
The pump in/ flow tee sub is a short joint of lubricator with customer specified connections on the top and bottom, with a BX-152 flanged side port. Typically a BX 152 by 2” 1502 WECO thread half adapter is made up to the side port.
- Working pressures from 3000 PSI to 15000 PSI
- Available in nominal sizes from 2 1/2”- 7’
- Standard and sour service environments
- Available with Flanged, Otis, Bowen, or Slimline hand union connections
- Available with any customer specified side port connections.