Tandem Side Door Stripper
Tandem Side Door Stripper - MxxxTS00-XXX
The tandem side door stripper/packer is designed to perform the same functions and operations as the standard side door stripper/packer. The tool is installed between the BOP and standard side door stripper/packer and is used in conjunction with the standard tool or alone during emergency operations.
Well pressure is sealed-off by actuating the hydraulic cylinder to the extended position. This causes the packer cylinder sleeve to push against the packer. The packer is squeezed to form a seal around the tubing. Interchangeability of the bushing and packer allows one tool to be used with a wide range of coiled tubing sizes.
The tandem side door stripper/packer is available in 3 1/16”, and 4 1/16” nominal sizes.
- Working pressures from 5000 PSI to 10000 PSI
- Standard and sour service environments
- Available with a variety of hand union or customer specified connections
- Can be easily redressed for different coiled tubing sizes
- Packing rubbers can be changed out with coiled tubing still in the well
|3 1/16”||4 1/16”|
Max Coiled Tubing Size