Lo Torque Manual Valve
- Provides positive shutoff point in drill string by incorporating a stainless steel ball type valve that seals in both directions.
- Valve in "full open" position", (verifiable by external position indicator) provides a clear, unobstructed full bore to ensure no interference with tool string.
- "Low-Torque" refers to eas of operation. By design, this valve requires only 1/4 turn to go from full open to full close position.This is achieved with the use of an offset wrench (included) operated by hand. (Hydraulic operation also available)
- Multiple connection styles available.
- Standard length allows for several connection "re-cuts" dependent on connection type, and severity of damage.
- Up to 15,000 psi. working pressure
- Up to 22,500 psi. test pressure
- H2S service compatible (upon request)
Pressure and service, dependent on union requested.
To get a quote from one of our trained professionals follow the link below and you will receive your quote within 3-5 business days. Thank You!