At Forum, we believe in making it easy for our customers. That applies to everything from equipment operation and service. To that end, we have a wide range of reliable stimulation and intervention solutions for coiled tubing and wireline equipment, including blowout preventers, lubricators, strippers, wellhead adapters, clamps, flanges, hole packoffs, lift equipment and Kelly valves - Everything you need to keep production moving.
In May 2014, Forum added Quality Wireline and Cable to the Well Intervention product line. Quality Wireline manufactures high performance cables for the oil and gas industry. In well conditions of extreme pressure and temperature, our cables are engineered to outperform.
Multilift became part of the Forum family in July of 2017. Their SandGuard™ and Cyclone™ completion tools extend the useful life of an electrical submersible pump by protecting it against falling sand and other solids after shutdown.
Comprehensive Solutions with Global Support
- Quad, Dual-Combi, and Single Ram Bore BOPs are durable, light-weight, and easy to operate
- Single and Dual Packer Designs for Stripper/Packers and are available with customer specified flanges or quick-union connections
- Spares, recertification and user-training are available on-demand globally.
Quality to Thrive in Extreme Environments
- Electromechanical wireline cable is created to survive the toughest conditions and provide optimal performance.
- Highly trained and experienced team with decades of experience troubleshooting cable problems and finding the right solutions.
Artifical Lift Sand Protection
Sand from the reservoir formation and/or proppant return is an inevitable by-product in most oilfields. Our SandGuard and Cyclone completion tools protect electrical submersible pumps from damage caused by frac sand and other residual solids.