ProDrill Express Series Composite Plugs
Multiconﬁguration Composite-Body Bridge / Frac Plugs
Forum’s ProDrill® Express Series bridge and frac plugs offer a dependable, durable and cost-effective method to temporarily isolate zones during hydraulic fracturing operations. The plugs combine composites with cast-iron slips, helping to reduce drillout times (13 to 20 minutes or less), while remaining reliable.
The ProDrill Express plugs are manufactured with proprietary material that allows multiconfiguration adapters to be threaded in the inner diameter (ID) mandrel. No brass or aluminum conversion accessories are required, improving drillout times and reducing risks.
Users can easily convert the multiconfiguration plug from a ball-drop solution to a caged-ball flowback or solid bridge plug using two simple kits (bridging pin and caged-ball assembly). The plugs can be run with any wireline-setting tool or tubing-run hydraulic setting tool.
- Increases operational efficiency
- Helps ensure pressure integrity during fracturing operations
- Mitigates risk
- Decreases amount of inventory needed on hand
- Reduces cost of completions
- Available in 3 ½, 4 ½, 5, 5 ½ and 7 in. casing sizes
- Utilizes unique lug design on the top and muleshoe bottom, helping ensure that the plugs do not spin during drillout
- Can be drilled using conventional tubing or coiled tubing
- Materials used in construction are conducive to a wide range of environments
- Hollowed slip design only hardened to wicker depth for ease of drillout
- Pump-down wiper available upon request