Multi Conﬁguration Composite Body Bridge / Frac Plugs
The ProDrill Express Series Bridge and Frac Plugs utilize a unique combination of composites to provide a dependable, durable and cost-efficient method for temporary zone isolation during stage fracs in both vertical and horizontal wells. The Express Series Plugs are constructed primarily from composite with cast iron slips ensuring fast drill times while remaining reliable.
The Express Series Plug is a multi-configuration plug allowing for a user to easily convert the tool from a Ball Drop to a Caged Ball or Bridge Plug. This conversion is easily obtained using two simple kits (Bridging Pin / Caged Ball Assembly). Express Series Plugs can be run with any wireline setting tool or tubing run hydraulic setting tool. Cast iron slips are hardened to wicker depth only and can be set in up to P110 casing.
- Available in 3 ½”, 4 ½”, 5 ½” and 7”. (other sizes pending)
- Sets securely in up to P110 Grade Casing.
- Compact and easy running.
- Patent Pending.
- Consistent Drill Times of 13-20 minutes or less.
- Utilizes unique “Lug” design on the top and muleshoe bottom ensuring that the plugs do not spin during drill out.
- Plugs are set using a universal setting sleeve and shear sleeve adapter.
- Can be drilled using conventional tubing or coiled tubing.
- Materials used in construction conducive to a wide range of environments.
- Slips are only hardened to wicker depth for ease of drill out.
- Pump Down Wiper available upon request.