RSB-1 Retrievable Seal Bore Packer
The T1265 RSB-1 is a Retrievable Seal Bore Packer designed for use in applications where a long tailpipe assembly is required. It is set hydraulically using a RSB-1 Hydraulic Setting Tool. The packer may be set on E-Line or the Model G Hydraulic Setting Tool with the appropriate Wireline Adapter Kit when run without tailpipe. Once set, the packer does not require string weight or tension to remain anchored. All the load bearing parts are designed to withstand high tensile loads and the bidirectional slips prevent any movement of the tool. The packer is retrieved by a straight pull shear release mechanism.
The packer has two seal bores in the standard 7" size, a full bore 3.875" (98,43mm) I.D.
and an upper seal bore I.D. of 4.75" (120.65mm) to accept an anchor seal assembly.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for use in vertical, deviated or horizontal well completions.
- Bi-directional slips which prevent movement after setting.
- An internal locking system maintains pack-off.
- Full bore I.D. matches tubing and extended tailpipe.
- Both setting pressure and shear release is field adjustable.
- Ideal for anchoring a liner in multi-zone stimulation system.