RSB-1 Hydraulic Setting Tool
The T1062 RSB-1 Hydraulic Setting Tool is designed for use in setting RSB-1 Retrievable Seal Bore Production Packers. It is operated by applying pressure from surface against a temporary plug below the packer or a setting ball circulated to a seat at the bottom of the tool. Once the packer has been set, the tool can be released by the application of 10-12 rounds of right-hand rotation. When released open ports in the tool allow circulation or drainage to occur while pulling out of the well.
Features and Benefits
- The packer is set by surface pressure applied against a temporary plug below the packer or
- a setting ball circulated to a seat in the setting tool.
- Provides the ability to test the annulus after setting the packer.
- Dual setting chambers provide high setting force capabilities with relatively low setting pressures.
- The setting tool is released from the packer by 10-12 turns to the right at the packer.
- When released from the packer, ports are open in the tool allowing fluid circulation and/or drainage
- while pulling out.