The T648 DB Perma-Pak packer is a versatile permanent seal bore packer which may be set on electric line or hydraulically depending on requirements. The DB Perma-Pak has a large upper seal bore allowing the largest possible I.D. through the packer and seals for completions requiring large tubing sizes. It is particularly suitable for use in stimulation jobs where excessive pressure and/or temperature conditions are anticipated. It can be converted to a temporary bridge plug with the addition of a knockout, pump out or threaded plug for temporary lower zone isolation.
Features and Benefits
- Can be set on electric line or hydraulic setting tool.
- The anti-extrusion back-up rings expand to full casing I.D. to provide positive retention of the packing element.
- A larger diameter upper seal bore accepts an anchor seal assembly to maximize thru bore.
- Packing element options are available for high temperatures and H2S/CO2 applications.
- Seal materials such as Kalrez, Aflas, Viton, Teflon, Ryton, HNBR and Nitrile are available.