WR Profile Nipple
The “WR” Profile Nipple is a BOTTOM No-Go nipple that provides for the location of various
wireline flow control devices in the production string.
Features and Benefits
- Landing blanking plugs to shut in well or test production tubing.
- Land velocity type safety valves.
- Landing equalizing check valves.
- Land circulating blanking plugs.
- Land chokes to reduce surface flowing pressures.
- Land instrument hangers with geophysical devices such as pressure and temperature recorders.
- Restricted I.D. catches tool dropped during wireline work.
- EUE Connection Standard, Premium threads available on request.
- 4140 / L80, 82,000 Yield, Resist Corrosion in Sour Gas Environments.
- 9 Chrome 1 Moly, 80,000 Yield, High resistance to corrosion in Sour Gas Environments.