Model K Shear Safety Joint
The T569 Model K Shear Safety Joint provides a means of releasing the tubing string from the rest of the completion in an emergency. A straight pull separates the tool at a predetermined shear value. The Model K Shear Safety Joint allows torque to be transmitted through the tool without affecting the shear screws.
Features and Benefits
- Available in premium materials.
- Available with premium thread connections.
- The shear value is field adjustable.
- Allows the application of torque without affecting the shear screws.
- Additional sizes available on request.