Our Comanche Work-Class electric ROV benefits from enhanced capabilities provided by a powerful control system, proportional work-class manipulator arms, tooling hydraulic system, survey interfaces and generous payload capacity.
- Two 7 Function Work-Class Manipulator Capability
- 2,000 / 3,000 / 6,000 Metre (6,500 / 10,000 / 20,000 Feet) Depth Ratings
- 3000 Volt, 400 Hz Power System
- Long, Small Diameter, Low Drag Tether Capability
- 15 kW / 20 HP Hydraulic Power Unit
- 12 or 16 Station GFVP
- Seven 100 kgf / 220 lbf Brushless DC Thrusters using StatorshieldTM Technology
- Up to 250 kg / 550 lbs Payload
- Multiple Video Channels
- Multi-Sensor Interface
- Deep Live Boat or TMS Operation
- New SubCanTM Control System
Comanche incorporates a fully electric, seven thruster propulsion system, configured to provide high thrust and lifting capability. It uses a 3000 Volt, 400 Hz power transmission system from surface to ROV resulting in a small tether, main lift cable and launch/recovery system. This transmission system makes it particularly suited for long tether excursions and deep live-boating operations. Comanche is equipped with additional power sources to allow the use of a 15 kW / 20 hp hydraulic power unit for running tools and work skids and for rig support intervention tasks. When compared with hydraulic work-class systems, the Comanche provides important customer benefi ts with regard to capital and operational expenditure, simplicity of use and requires less deck space.