PRODUCT QUICK FIND
Offshore Joint Services
Leading Applicator of Protective Coatings
Offshore Joint Services (OJS) is a world leader in the application of protective coatings on subsea rigid pipeline field joints, spools and structures.
We have participated in numerous record breaking projects around the world. With highly specialized technicians and more than 18,000 kilometers of subsea pipeline installations, we provide our clients with an unparalleled track record.
Our comprehensive suite of services and products offers an incomparable defense against mechanical damage, loss of thermal properties, corrosion, and water intrusion.
We mobilize experienced technicians, protective coating application equipment and materials and deploy them to client sites on offshore S-lay, J-lay pipelay vessels and reeling units as well as onshore spool-base and fabrication sites.
Since 1986, OJS has been dedicated to the health and safety of its employees and to the communities in which it operates. The company prioritizes the protection of the environment by complying with all applicable laws and regulations, and through research and development deliver next generation environmentally friendly solutions.
OJS VISION: To be the first choice applicator of superior protective and thermal coatings with in the oil and gas industry.
OJS MISSION: To provide an attractive rate of return by delivering reliable, cost effective coating application solutions.
OJS STRATEGY: Through innovation and flawless execution, deliver best in class value.
OUR CUSTOMERS – OJS will provide world-class service and technology that deliver superior value.
OUR OWNERS – OJS will deliver superior financial performance as benchmarked against our competitors providing an attractive rate of return to our owners over time.
OUR EMPLOYEES – OJS will provide a safe and meaningful work environment where employees are informed, challenged and rewarded for their investment of time and energy.
Offshore Joint Services
- Pipeline Field Joint Anti Corrosion Protection
- Pipeline Field Joint Thermal Insulation
- Offshore Joint Services Customers>
Research & Development
Services & Products
- Pipeline Joint Anti-Corrosion Coating
- Mechanical Protection for Pipelines, Risers, Spools
- Thermal Insulation for Pipelines, Risers, Spools and Subsea Structures
- Custom Solutions
- High Speed FBE Coating System
- Deep Sea Abrasion Collars for SCR's and Landlines
- Sea Sleeve for field joints on concrete weight coated (CWC) pipelines
- Densiflex on field joints, risers, spools
- FJ 3000 for field joints on CWC pipelines