PRODUCT QUICK FIND
Lo Torque Hydraulic
- Provides positive shutoff point in drill string by incorporating a hydraulic actuated stainless steel ball type valve that seals in both directions.
- Valve in "full open" position", (verifiable by external position indicator) provides a clear, unobstructed full bore to ensure no interference with tool string.
- "Low-Torque" refers to eas of operation. By design, this valve requires only 1/4 turn to go from full open to full close position.This is achieved with the use of an offset wrench (included) operated by hand. (Hydraulic operation also available)
- Multiple connection styles avalable.
- Standard length allows for several connecton "re-cuts" dependant on connection type, and severity of damage.
Up to 15,000 psi. working pressure
Up to 22,500 psi. test pressure
H2S service compatible (upon request)
Pressure and service, dependant on union requested.