PRODUCT QUICK FIND
The Smithton Facility consists of a 25,000 square foot manufacturing plant with 20-ton overhead crane capacity, on a large eight acre site. Situated outside of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and conveniently located one mile off of interstate I-70 in the Westmoreland I-70 Industrial Park, the Smithton Facility provides welding and fabrication processes combined with in-house product transportation including oversized loads.
This Forum facility features complete manufacturing processes for steel storage tanks, skid packages, and other process and support equipment. In addition to the manufacturing processes, we provide complete documentation on each product manufactured including drawings, test results, material traceability reports, quality control plans, and supplier information, providing our customers with complete product traceability for installed equipment.
- Three (3) 20-Ton Bridge Cranes with 25-ft hook height
- One (1) 5-Ton Bridge Crane with 25-ft hook height
- One (1) 10,000-lb All Terrain Forklift
- IMCAR Vertical Plate Bending Machine
- IMCAR Horizontal Seam Welding Machine
- One (1) 36-ft Scissor Lift
- Ten (10) MIG/Flux Cored Welding Systems
- One (1) Plasma Cutter
- Semi-Tractors, trailers, and related transportation equipment