PRODUCT QUICK FIND
Elmore City, OK
The Elmore City facility is one of the largest of Forum’s manufacturing plants, with close to 200 employees. Its steel storage tanks shop is API Monogram certified and all steel storage tanks are manufactured according to API 12F Specification. The brand new pressure vessels manufacturing shop is ASME U and R Stamp certified.
The facility, in existence since 2002, saw a major expansion in 2011, with the construction of a 24,000 square feet state of the art facility, whose flow of fabrication is based on leans principles (build more, bigger and faster). Overall the Elmore City facility consists of a 48,000 square feet manufacturing plant. We have in-house engineering, design and CAD Drafting Services, and offer complete stress relieving sandblasting and painting capabilities as well as a unique automated manufacturing process.
Facility Highlights Include:
- 3- 25 Ton Bridge Over Head Cranes with 35’ hook height
- 1- 15 Ton Bridge Over Head Crane
- 2- 10 Ton Over Head Crane
- 6- 5 Ton Over Head Crane
- 26- 2 Ton Jib Cranes
- Sub-Arc Welding
- CNC Plasma Pattern Cutter
- CNC Pipe Plasma Cutter
- Stand-alone paint and coating booth
- Stand-alone blasting booth
- Ability to manufacture midstream vessels up to a weight capacity of 70,000 lbs
- Standard, in-stock inventory for quick shipments
- On-site stress relieving
- Fleet of 20+ road trucks, including 8 knuckleboom trucks.