PRODUCT QUICK FIND
- 713.351.7900 or 866.272.9001
Unitized Pressure Gauge
Rugged gauge can easily be read from 60 feet away or more
The easy-to-read AOI Unitized Pressure Gauge indicates mud pump pressure and standpipe pressure, and can be used on cementing, acidizing, fracturing, and gravel-packing trucks.
Standard capacities (psi) include:
- 0 – 1,000
- 0 – 3,000
- 0 – 5,000
- 0 – 6,000
- 0 – 10,000
- 0 – 15,000
- and metric equivalents in kg/cm² KPa, MPa, and BAR units of measure
- Large 6-inch dial face
- Mounting: 2-inch male NPT
- Weight: 16 pounds
- 17-4 PH stainless steel gauge body
- Bronze piston with Quad Viton seals
- Ideal for use on blowout preventers and on cementing, acidizing, fracturing, and gravel-packing trucks.
- Bourdon tube and movement indicator gives highly accurate readings of mud pump and standpipe pressure changes.
- Fluid-filled case lubricates moving components and the pointer damper, for increased reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Integral operator-adjustable damper eliminates pointer oscillations.
- Replaceable diaphragm cup and check valve for loading fluid means on-site service is easy.
- Hexagon-shaped gauge body for easy mounting.