PRODUCT QUICK FIND
- 713.351.7900 or 866.272.9001
Essential for enabling accurate readings from pressure gauges, transducers, and recorders
AOI offers a complete line of pressure reduction sending units (PRSUs). These pressure deboosters reduce line pressures associated with fracturing, cementing, and testing operations by a ratio of 4 to 1 – a 75% reduction that enables pressure measurements to be safely sent to pressure gauges, transducers, and recorders.
Highly accurate – delivering an accuracy rate of
± 2% of full scale.
- Ideal for use with AOI pressure gauges, transducers, and recorders, which are calibrated for use with AOI pressure deboosters.
- Available in a variety of models, so you can choose the perfect solution for any job.
- Reduces line pressure by a ratio of 4:1 (75%).
Models available for a range of maximum incoming working pressures (psi):
- Available in standard service or H2S service models
- Enables transmission of pressure readings over a distance of up to 100 feet
- Viton isolator seal
Operating temperature range:
- -35 to +150 degrees F
- -37 to + 65 degrees C
- Height: 13.5 inches (34.3 cm)
- Width: 7 inches (17.8 cm)
- Weight: 34 pounds (15.88 kg)
Pressure Debooster Models
|Model||Service Type||Max. Working Pressure||Proof Test Pressure *||Hammer Union|
|PRSU-15-S||standard||15,000 psi||22,500 psi||1502|
|PRSU-20-S||standard||20,000 psi||30,000 psi||2002|
|PRSU-10-H||H2S||10,000 psi||15,000 psi||1502|
|PRSU-15-H||H2S||15,000 psi||22,500 psi||2202|