PRODUCT QUICK FIND
- 713.351.7900 or 866.272.9001
Measure Head Weight Indicator Systems
Rugged weight indicator systems for precision force
and tension measurements
AOI Measure Head Weight Indicator systems provide precise, accurate measurement of downhole tool weights during wireline operations. Each hydraulically-operated system includes a Compression Load Cell and a Gauge, connected by a Hydraulic Hose.
|Gauges have precision ball bearing movements|
|12 Square-inch Compression Load Cell (40-612)|
- Each system assembled, calibrated, loaded with indicator fluid, and tested before shipment.
- Standard gauges include 10:1 ratio vernier scale.
- Single-pointer gauges available.
- Easy-to-read 6-inch dial gauge faceplate displays weight in pounds, kilograms, and decanewtons.
- Available in a range of capacities: 5000, 6000, 10,000 and 20,000 pounds.
Integral damper assembly increases pointer sensitivity —
for accuracy even with the smallest loads.
- Custom logos available for gauges.
- Compression load cells and replacement diaphragm rubbers available for 2- and 3-foot measure heads.
Precision ball bearing gauge movements and calibration
to ± 0.5% accuracy ensure reliable readings, reducing loss of valuable downhole tools.
- Rugged design for operation in extreme environments, within ambient temperatures of -29° to 49° C (-20° to 120° F).
- Operator-adjustable pointer response time and calibration controls for custom onsite adjustment.
- Offers years of cost-effective, low maintenance service. Routine repairs can be performed by the operator.