PRODUCT QUICK FIND
- 713.351.7900 or 866.272.9001
Hercules Deadline Anchors
Full line of all-weather, quality-built deadline anchors pull capacities from 30,000 to 150,000 pounds
Constructed with top-quality steel and proof-tested to 150% of rated capacity, Hercules Deadline Anchors are highly accurate, super-strong anchors of exceptional reliability. Hercules Anchors are for use with AOI Weight Indicators and Load Sensors.
|SG "Super Grip" series holds Plastic Filled Valley (PFV) wire rope securely|
|Lightweight, easy-to-move anchors for wheel mounted and helicopter rigs|
- Left-hand models available.
- Models available to handle wireline sizes from 5/8 inches to 1-7/8 inches.
- Deadline pull capacities from 30,000 to 150,000 pounds.
- Models available in a variety of sizes — from lightweight models for mounting on wheel- mounted rigs and on helicopter rigs — to models designed for 2-million-pound drilling masts.
- Super Grip (SG) Series Anchors tightly grip plastic-filled wire rope — as well as accommodating standard wire rope.
- Center-point mounted drums ensure optimum accuracy.
- Smooth, machine-grooved drum surface extends cable life.
- Heavy-duty, high-grade structural steel construction with tapered roller anti-friction bearings and heat-treated alloy shaft provides a super strong anchor with exceptional durability.
- Proof-testing to 150% of rated capacity ensures superior reliability.
- Durable bronze wireline clamp inserts provide tight cable grip without damage to the line.
- Easy to install and service.
To order specify
- Size of rig
- Derrick capacity in pounds
- Right or left hand model
- Size of drilling wireline
Number of lines strung