PRODUCT QUICK FIND
- 713.351.7900 or 866.272.9001
Crane Load and Radius Indicator System
Clearly shows total weight of load, load radius, and safe lifting capacity — all on a single gauge
The AOI Crane Load and Radius Indicator System is ideal for construction, dockside, and offshore drilling environments, as well as for material replenishment and salvage operations. Designed for use with gantry, pedestal, derrick, barge, and locomotive cranes, this durable system provides reliable, accurate measurements that help ensure safe lifting operations.
The system consists of a Load and Radius Gauge, a radius Sensor, a Load Cell, a hydraulic Radius Hose, and a Radius Sensor Hose.
|Load and Radius Gauge|
|Crane Load Cell|
- Large 8-1/2-inch, easy-to-read dial
- Dial available in a wide range of capacities, up to 300,000 pounds
- For use with gantry (revolver and whirly), pedestal, derrick, barge, and locomotive cranes
- For construction, dockside, and offshore drilling environments — and for material replenishment and salvage operations
- Wide range of models. Dials for multipart line arrangements available.
- For dead-end applications, adaptable to portal, derrick, and pedestal cranes with suspended upper block. Systems can be coupled for multifall crane applications.
- Available with integral jaw x jaw clevis with safety pins
The AOI Crane Load and Radius Indicator System is available in three models:
- Series ACR Crane Load and Radius Indicating System — Shows total load, radius-of-load, and rated load values at specified radiuses.
Series ACL Crane Load Indicating System —
Shows total load in pounds, tons, kilograms, tonnes, or decanewtons.
Series AR Crane Radius Indicating System —
Shows radius-of-load and rated loads at specified radiuses.
Series ACR Crane Load and Radius Indicator System
To Order Series ACR specify:
- Crane make, model, and serial number
- Boom length (distance from centerline of boom foot pin to centerline of boom point hoist sheave pin)
- Number of parts line supporting hook block
- Wire rope size
- Capacity of crane at boom length and parts specified
- Distance from centerline of boom foot pin to centerline of rotation
- Radius and capacity data as shown on manufacturer's rating chart
- Gauge size (8-1/2-inch or 12-inch dial)
Series ACL Crane Load Indicator System
|To Order Series ACL specify:|
|To Order Series AR specify:|