General Lead - Hydro Lead (USD1508002)
Date Posted: Aug 3 2015
Duration: Until Filled
Location:Elmore City, OK
Business Line: Production Equipment
Supervise, plan and coordinate production for assigned area to include direct and indirect employees. Ensure labor is utilized in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Supervisor substitute as necessary
- Communicates work schedules and duties to employees in a designated work area assuring production goals are achieved.
- Manages workflow from start to finish. Maintains safety goals. May track and record employee attendance.
- Recommends improvements to work area or schedule to supervisor.
- Recommends shift changes or personnel adjustments as necessary to achieve production goals.
- Ability to work varying shifts and overtime as required. Works with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to communicate well within all areas of manufacturing
- Must understand manufacturing process, scheduling, materials, and machinery.
- Previous experience assembling accessories on oil and gas production equipment.
- Communicate effectively both written and oral as it relates to the job.
- High School diploma or GED
- 8+ years of manufacturing experience
- Must show job progression history
- Must be safety champion