Quality Assurance Manager
Date Posted: Aug 26 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Job Title: Manager Quality Control
Location: Gainesville, TX
Business Line: Production Equipment
Ensure that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained. Reporting to senior management on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement. Ensuring nonconforming product is disposition as per procedure. Aiding in supplier audit functions. Enforce all quality procedures/instructions at the location. Ensuring the promotion and awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization. Have direct reports. Works under minimal or no direct supervision. Additional tasks as required. Ensure training of safety requirements is met.
- Refine, manage and execute a unified Production & Infrastructure Quality Management System.
- Maintain overall QMS system effectiveness to become or remain ISO certified for all current as well as future locations that operate in Production & Infrastructure.
- Develop a continuous improvement program, perform internal audits and verify implementation of corrective actions for the companies.
- Administer all aspects of the QMS including certification, documentation, and quality control.
- Coordinate and report QMS performance data on a monthly basis prepare and present management reviews on a periodic basis.
- Interface with clients / customers regarding Quality requirements, assist companies with contract quality plans and presentations.
- Ensure compliance with training requirements and record keeping.
- Other tasks which may fall within your expertise and knowledge as assigned by management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality management system involving ISO and Q1 standards.
- Knowledge of ERP software and quality system.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
6+ years of experience.