Date Posted: Sep 17 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Forum Energy Asia Pacific Pte Ltd require a Mechanical/Hydraulic Technician to support the workshop team. This position is based in Singapore.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- In-house repair, maintenance and calibration of mechanical, hydraulic and hydrostatic testing equipment within the company hire fleet including but not limited to ROV Tooling and ROV component assys; Thrusters, Hydraulic Power Units, Valve Packs, Pan & Tilts, Actuators and mechanical sub-assemblies incl. third party supplied equipment.
- In-house and onsite repair & calibration of customer owned equipment.
- Compliance to company workmanship, quality, and health and safety standards.
- Occasional site visits as required for installation, integration and test of equipment.
- Occasional offshore duties supporting tooling and equipment.
- Repair of in-house failures and work in progress failures.
- Implement and follow the company quality system.
- Pressure testing.
- Liaise with the electronic and electrical department.
- Required to work extra hours to meet deadlines when necessary.
- Assist with all aspects of the operations/administrative processes.
- Suppliers for goods and services.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Hydraulic or Mechanical qualification is desirable.
- Previous experience working as a Hydraulic Technician is essential.
- Technical knowledge of company products is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player.
- Customer focus.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Meticulous in detail.
- Understanding of deadline achievements is essential.
- Safety conscious.