Date Posted: Aug 21 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Location:Blackburn, Aberdeenshire, UK
Forum Subsea Technologies require a Logistics Coordinator to work within the sales and service excellence department. This position is based in Blackburn, Aberdeenshire.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with sales & service relating to shipping of refurb/upgrade ROV’s.
- Liaise with Senior Operations Supervisor & KMS facility to ensure special payments are invoiced on time.
- Liaise with customers relating to delivery addresses and shipping details.
- Invoice completed jobs to correct customers at the appropriate address.
- Liaise with Finance with their submission of Intrastat data to be the HM Revenue and Customs.
- Support the Service Coordinator.
- Liaise with clients and apply for export licences , complying with the controlled items list.
- Job returns/credits.
- File folders in correct location.
- Take items off system for delivery (job out).
- Arrange delivery for UK/international shipments.
- Goods receipting and purchasing invoices.
- Liaise with customers regarding delivery/tracking details.
- Obtain proof of export for international shipments.
- Enter export information into export register and keep up to date.
- Once Service Coordinator received clearance , entering import information into import register and keep up to date.
- Archive completed jobs.
- General administration duties.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Standard secondary school qualifications are desirable.
- Previous experience within a sales department in an administrative role is essential.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player.
- Customer focus.
- Good administrative skills.