Date Posted: Sep 16 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Location:Lybster, Caithness, UK
Forum Drilling Technologies requires Fabricator Welders to work in the fabrication workshop. This position is based in Lybster, Caithness.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out fabrication/welding duties as directed by the Fabrication Supervisor.
- Ensure personal bays are kept to a high standard including the serviceability of equipment situated therein.
- Carry out pre-use maintenance and user checks, reporting faults to the Fabrication Supervisor.
- Ensure shared fabrication equipment (e.g. large drills) are used and maintained correctly.
- Ensure that the Quality and Health and Safety Management Systems are followed and any problems, perceived or real are reported.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Fabrication Supervisor or production line management.
- QHSE performance.
- On-time delivery.
- Quality of product.
- Personal bay and overall workshop cleanliness.
- Production of quality product within acceptable time scale.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Standard secondary school education is desirable.
- Proven operating experience in fabrication or in the case of a trainee the appropriate aptitude is essential.
- Team player.
- Good quality of work is essential.
- Customer focus.
- Understanding of deadline achievements.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.