Date Posted: Jun 12 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Location:Red Deer, Alberta
Business Line: Drilling
Summary: Provides basic support by handling a wide variety of administrative duties. Responsible for performing office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, processing transactions and other similar duties. May prepare reports, presentations or correspondence. Follows organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks. May handle special projects as assigned.
- Answering and directing incoming calls.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and inventory.
- Data entry
- Maintaining records
- Some record keeping and filing.
- Direct interaction with customers.
- Other related administrative duties as assigned.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office software packages and company specific databases.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills, friendly and personable.
- Motivated and works independently.
- Strong business administrative knowledge.
- Ability to produce business correspondence.
- Able to proofread for grammar and spelling with a high degree of accuracy.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of office experience.