Date Posted: Jul 28 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Business Line: Drilling
Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development and implementation of software operating systems for the company’s products, including, but not limited to, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software. Participates in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems.
- Ability to design and implement object oriented/Web based systems.
- Work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Rewrite existing systems as directed for increased functionality, reduced memory usage, and increased performance.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with programs.
- Analyze code performance.
- Document technology implementation details.
- Experience with SQL server/MySQL.
- Strong organization skills.
- Self-motivated, good communication skills, team-player attitude.
- Must be an excellent problem solver.
- B.S. in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in related field.