Inventory Clerk I
Date Posted: Nov 6 2013
Duration: Until Filled
Location:Elmore City, OK
Business Line: Production Equipment
- Cycle count material in warehouse and yard.
- Initiate orders with purchasing department.
- Compare physical counts on the yard to MAS.
- Reconcile inventory in MAS through variance reports.
- Update bill of materials to match what is consumed.
- Maintains all required files and records supporting the formal division cycle count program.
- Identifies causes of cycle count error and assists in corrective actions.
- Maintain internal control productivity requirements.
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) or more years manufacturing/operations experience with warehousing operations preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Good math skills.
- MAS experience preferred.