Date Posted: Mar 11 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Business Line: Flow Equipment
Assembles components per bill of material requirements. Perform functional testing on assemblies. Test assemblies per customer and/or product line criteria. Operate test equipment in compliance with engineering standards. Prep assemblies for shipment.
- Maintain and build specialty industrial equipment.
- Assemble and manufacture machinery as per specifications provided by superiors.
- Assemble and pack items for a specific project according to a packing list provided by superiors.
- Test completed machinery per guidelines.
- Assist with building and yard maintenance as needed.
- Assist with inventory updates.
- Assist and rebuild machinery returned from projects.
- Some mechanical background.
- Require ability to operate forklifts and other material moving equipment
- Ability to follow instructions.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Less than 1 year of experience.