Financial Analyst II
Date Posted: Aug 22 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Business Line: Corporate
Under limited supervision, assist the VP of Investor Relations and Planning with the accurate and responsive communication of Forum’s strategy, markets, business drivers, acquisition program, operational and financial performance to the investment community. Formalize and standardize the capturing and communication of current industry trends and business drivers to the product lines. Assist with the annual planning process. Handle special projects, as assigned.
- Prepare Investor Relations presentations, communications and analysis.
- Investor targeting and tracking.
- Coordination of investor meetings, facility tours, road shows and conferences.
- Maintain the Investor Relations website.
- Market and business research analysis for the product lines and Forum.
- Create and provide reports for Board of Directors and Executive team (analyst estimates & consensus, peer valuations, industry outlook, expectations).
- Maintain the annual planning model and coordinate the product line planning process.
- Prepare for the future implementation of the Hyperion Planning application.
- Other special projects.
- General understanding of the Oilfield industry.
- Finance, accounting or business background; with knowledge of financial principles and modeling.
- Strong verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel analysis / modeling, and PowerPoint presentation creation.
- Hyperion HFM and Planning experience preferred.
- Highly motivated and strong integrity.
- Comfortable serving and interfacing with highly engaged business leaders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent. Master’s or CPA preferred.
- 4 years of experience in the energy, manufacturing or related business.