Service Center Supervisor
Date Posted: Sep 15 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Business Line: Flow Equipment
Supervises plans and coordinates production for assigned area. Ensures that labor is utilized in the most efficient and effective manner. Interface with various groups to include support departments such as engineering, quality and purchasing in addition to vendors and customers to provide the highest quality product and best customer satisfaction.
- Actively pursues and suggests operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production, and cost reduction.
- Lead, mentor change and motivate workers to provide and instill a positive work environment.
- Analyze and resolve work problems.
- Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development. Take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensure compliance with current federal, state and local regulations.
- Maintains production and attendance records.
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with state and federal law, the Company API Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- May perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Working knowledge with computer software to include, but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word a plus.
- Working knowledge and application of API and other applicable manufacturing standards and regulations preferred.
- Proven leadership demonstration to effectively orchestrate human resources and training functions preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills in order to prioritize and plan work activities efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Must have freedom and willingness to work extended hours and on-call to support production and customer requirements 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Must be able to take and follow written and oral instructions.
- Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication and division as it pertains to the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of oilfield experience.