Administrative Assistant I
Date Posted: Jul 31 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Business Line: Flow Equipment
Provides basic support by handling a wide variety of administrative duties. Responsible for performing office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, processing transactions and other similar duties. May prepare reports, presentations or correspondence. Follows organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks. May handle special projects as assigned.
- Answering and directing incoming calls.
- Arranging and coordinating employee travel.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and inventory.
- Coding expenses.
- Event coordinating.
- Some record keeping and filing.
- Direct interaction with costumers.
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office software packages and company specific databases.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, friendly and personable.
- Motivated and works independently.
- Strong business administrative knowledge.
- Ability to produce business correspondence.
- Able to proofread for grammar and spelling with a high degree of accuracy.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of office experience.