Customer Service Representative
Date Posted: Apr 16 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Business Line: Downhole
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services. Opens and maintains customer accounts by recording account information. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution. May maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. May recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Must be quality focused, problem solver, documentation skills, telephone skills, able to resolve conflict and analyze information. Must be a good multi-tasker.
- Processing orders.
- Taking calls for customers, liaising with main distribution center foe lead times, summiting quotations and entering orders into ERP (Navision).
- Working with other inside/outside sales team members to ensure communication.
- Meet with customers as required.
- Generate reports as needed and take part in departmental meetings.
- Working knowledge of customer service techniques in an industrial setting.
- Familiar with order entry software and processes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of industry experience preferred.