Date Posted: Jan 15 2013
Duration: Until Filled
Location: Stafford, TX
- Review print & work order.
- Attach fixture to machine and secure part.
- Position tools per setup instructions.
- Input program or program machine if necessary.
- Operate machine to produce part.
- Measures work piece and adjust offset as required.
- Stamp or engrave necessary information on part.
- Notify supervisor or lead man of nonconforming product.
- Deburr part as necessary.
- Complete work order documentation & first piece inspection
- Proof program & edit as necessary
- Optimize tooling & programs to increase production
- Check calibration on QC instruments
- Operate forklift as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience on CNC Mill or Lathe
- Ability to read, writes, speak, and comprehend English.
- Basic CNC knowledge to edit CNC programs and know G-codes