Offshore Personnel Assistant
Date Posted: Jul 21 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Location:Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK
Forum Energy Technologies require an Offshore Personnel Assistant to assist Client facing co-ordinators and remove any administrative or operational burden from the Senior Co-ordinator.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Register and induct new personnel (advising of service, tax, insurance etc).
- Identify employment status of personnel and associated documentation required.
- Register and process candidate invoices, timesheets and expenses in line with procedure and deal with any queries.
- Arrange car hire and flight bookings for offshore personnel and in-house staff.
- Organise accommodation for offshore personnel and in-house staff.
- Upkeep of the Offshore ROVer database records.
- Ascertain personnel availability status and update the database/inform co-ordinators.
- Take general enquires from Clients.
- Process Client confirmations for sending.
- Follow-up outstanding Purchase Order and Job numbers etc from Client.
- Arrange Job Details for offshore personnel.
- Assist Personnel Co-ordinators with candidate searches or specific research.
- Run various reports for Senior Co-ordinators including certificate expiry and informing personnel.
- Assist/process Visa application documentation.
- Provide holiday/sickness cover for Offshore department.
- Any task as specified by Senior Co-ordinators.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Good standard of secondary education/higher education qualification.
- Some knowledge of the recruitment industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills/team player.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Understanding of deadline achievement.
- Excellent IT skills, including working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint are necessary.