Date Posted: Apr 15 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Forum Subsea Technologies require a Document Controller to work with Project Engineers to establish and maintain a supplier document register for each project and to provide an interface with clients and internal departments to ensure that documents are circulated and controlled effectively.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Produce prints, scans, stencils and other documents as required by the engineering and production departments.
- Control and issue documents as outlined by the department procedures.
- Work with the Project Engineers (and potentially the client) to establish and maintain a supplier document register for each project.
- Manage and expedite document submission deadlines with Project Engineers.
- Work with client document submission software and procedures to ensure that documents are transmitted and received from the client effectively.
- Maintain and manage the storage and retrieval of the Company’s design related documents.
- Assist in the management of the stock levels of materials required for the operation of the various print machines.
- Help to maintain the various print machines.
- Other activities as directed by the Project Manager.
- Abide by Forum rules.
- Perform all job functions within HSE guidelines.
- No accidents.
- No harm to people.
- No harm to environment.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Six GCSEs or O levels, including English.
- Previous experience in an office environment is essential.
- Basic office skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Speed and accuracy of data input and filing is essential.
- Must be able to work with minimum instruction.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attentive to ISO 9001 QA system.