Date Posted: Jul 25 2014
Duration: Until Filled
Business Line: Drilling
Performs specialized product testing. May operate specialized inspection equipment. Performs basic dimensional inspection of drawings and prints. Works under direct supervision. Basic/repetitive tasks. Other duties as assigned.
- Read and interpret blueprints for the purpose of performing in-process and final inspection and testing of API 6A products and welded and fabricated equipment.
- Proficient use of Measuring and Testing Equipment /Software and ability to perform calibrations on equipment.
- Follow shop routers/work order to schedule sequence inspection/testing operations.
- Perform Receiving, In-process, Final Inspection and testing utilizing drawing specifications.
- Document Receiving, In-process and Final Inspections.
- Perform calibrations on M&TE.
- File and maintain all Quality Control records.
- Perform essential duties following the Quality Management System.
- Report and document nonconformance or potential problems relating to the quality of product and/or the QMS.
- Perform work in a professional and safe manner.
- Report unsafe work practices.
- Some knowledge in dimensional testing and manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of related experience.